Why Join Prestige
19% Strike rate in only our second season – 2013
Prestige Racing Syndicates provides racing enthusiasts with an opportunity to experience the thrill of racehorse ownership by joining one of our professionally managed horse racing syndicates in Scotland. The Prestige Team DO NOT charge an admin fee like most other syndicates, Prestige share all the costs and aims to provide a personal and professional service with an emphasis on regular communication and stable visits which is the key to your successful enjoyment of owning shares in a racehorse at a fraction of the cost of sole ownership.
EVERYTHING IS SHARED EQUALLY BY EVERY OWNER INVOLVED!!
Get involved now and be a racehorse owner with Prestige Thoroughbred Racing.
What makes us different!
NO COSTLY RACING MANAGER FEES OR HIDDEN COSTS, SIMPLY OWNERS SHARING ALL THE COSTS.
- Our racehorse ownership syndicates are typically formed for between four to Ten share owners.
- A 19% strike rate in only our 2nd full season in 2013.
- Record breaking Keith Dalgleish the best trainer in Scotland training your horse.
- As a racehorse share owner you will have the opportunity to visit the yard to see your horse and meet your trainer and fellow share owners in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Choose the share amount you require from 5% to 80%. Making ownership more affordable.
- On race days you and your guest can enter the paddock chat with your trainer and jockey about the race plan and watch your racehorse run from the owners stand.
- We will be in attendance at the racecourse to ensure that your day goes smoothly.
- Our racehorses syndicates in Scotland are registered with B.H.A with the horse registered to Prestige Thoroughbred Racing.
- All registration and administration is managed by Prestige syndicates taking all the hassle out of ownership
- All prize money won and sale proceeds from the horse are shared equally between share owners.
- All share owners sharing the costs, no hidden extras.
- We’ll keep you completely up-to-date with your horse’s progress and likely running plans through regular meetings, emails, our web site and telephone calls.